Our Aims and Objectives
- To bring together all hypnotherapists under one umbrella organization, to give uniformity of process, values and aims, and to give the profession a stronger voice in Malaysia.
- To provide a common voice for hypnotherapy practitioners in the governance and laws about hypnosis in Malaysia
- Aims to support the development and growth of hypnosis in Malaysia.
- Aims to monitor the practice of hypnosis and to advocate for ethical practices to protect AHPM members and the general public.
- The AHPM shall remain independent and shall never be subjugated or put under duress by any single organization, training school, educational institution or person.
- To promote, to create awareness, and to dispel myths and taboos of hypnosis among the Malaysian public, Government Ministries, Healthcare and Wellness Industries.
- To advocate for the creation of educational and career pathways for aspiring hypnotherapists in Malaysia.
- To assist AHPM, hypnosis, hypnotherapy, hypnotherapists of whom are AHPM members, whether adjunct or otherwise, from unfounded accusations and claims.
- To promote the highest quality and standards of professionalism and ethics of
- hypnotherapy practitioners of whom are AHPM members, trainers and institutions providing hypnotherapy treatments, workshops and programs in Malaysia.
- To promote the development of high-quality accredited professional programs with local skill-based training and educational organizations.
- To advocate and promote hypnotherapy with the Federation of Complementary & Natural Medical Association, Malaysia (FCNMAM), the T&CM Council and governmental agencies.
- To work towards self-regulation as per Section 44 of Traditional and Complementary Medicine Act, 2016.